Description: MindNode Pro is an elegant and simple-to-use mindmapping application for collecting, organizing and outlining your thoughts and ideas as mind maps.
Mind maps can be used for many different tasks – including to-do lists, brainstorming, holiday planning, research, writing, project management - and in many different environments – school, meetings, workspace.
• Node Well New nodes are created directly on the canvas. There is no need to access the toolbar or the application menu.
• Image and Visual File Links MindNode Pro features the ability to add images to topics and preview the content of a linked file directly on the canvas using QuickLook technology.
• Cross Connections Cross Connections are secondary connections and unrelated to normal branches. They allow to visualize a relationship between any two nodes on the mind map, which are otherwise unrelated.
• Folding Folding allows you to hide subbranches to help you focus on other aspects of the mind map.
• Sharing Import and export documents directly from MindNode (touch).
• Multiple Mind Maps The ability to create multiple mind maps on one canvas makes MindNode Pro an ideal tool for brainstorming sessions.
• Constrain node width and resize nodes MindNode allows to automatically constrain the width of a node and to resize the node directly on the canvas.
More Mind Mapping
• MindNode (touch) MindNode (touch) makes creating mind maps on the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch extremely easy. Create mind maps with the tip of your finger and send them directly to your Mac for further editing. MindNode (touch) is available on the iOS AppStore.
• MindNode (free) MindNode (free) is a basic and free mind mapping application that will allow you to try and explore MindNode's basic concepts.
MindNode Pro 1.9 now requires Mac OS 10.7.3 and later. Please verify that your version of OS X is up to date!
Due to restrictions enforced by Apple, iCloud is only supported in the Mac App Store version of MindNode Pro!
Refreshed Visual Design
Completely redesigned toolbar icons to better integrate with the new OS X visual style. Full support for retina screens on Mountain Lion.
Other new features: Share Sheets to easily share documents using Mail, Messages and AirDrop Adopts the new system gestures for QuickLook on Mountain Lion New zoom control for Lion and Mountain Lion. Unified node drawing and Smart Layout behavior on Mac and iOS. Other noteworthy changes:
MindNode now requires Lion or Mountain Lion. iChat Theater is no longer supported. The default file format is now a file bundle instead of a zip file.
What's New in Version 1.9.1 • Fixes a localization issue in the main menu. • Fixes a bug that caused lines to be cut off during printing. • Improved support for the FreeMind 0.9 export format.
What's New in Version 1.9.2 • Color Themes are retained when opening a document saved on iOS. Full support for Color Themes will follow in 1.10. • Fixes several issues related to using a text-only toolbar. • Fixes an issue related to exporting a document with a colored background to PDF. • Improves OPML export. • Fixes a spell checker issue. • Correctly suggest a document title on OS X Mountain Lion.