Description: Live Interior 3D Pro is a powerful and intuitive home and interior design application that lets you build the house or office you've always wanted right on your Mac. Live Interior 3D Pro is packed with all of the Standard Edition features and more.
✓ Mountain Lion compatible.
Exclusive Pro Features:
✔ Light Editor
Import a lamp that from Google 3D Warehouse that doesn't emit light? Create a light source with the Light Editor and adjust the attenuation, glow, and direction.
✔ Material Editor
Create a new material using an image file and advanced options to get the right finish. Reflective qualities can easily be added. All custom materials are saved in the Material Library for easy navigation.
✔ Unlimited Number of Stories
Plan on designing the next Empire State Building? No problem! Live Interior 3D lets you create as many stories as you wish.
✔ Wall Designer
Niches and openings in walls can be easily created with the Wall Designer. This is a great way to create an inset bookshelf or paneled walls.
✔ Google SketchUp™ Editing
Edit any object directly from the program using Google SketchUp™ (Free or Pro needs to be installed).
✔ Extended Sharing
● Export 3D views to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP (up to 3360 x 2400). ● Create a panorama view using QuickTime VR technology (up to 1024 x 768). ● Create a video track and export to a QuickTime video file (up to 1920 x 1080). ● Export into the RenderMan®-compliant format.
● 2,700 3D objects and materials ● Integration with Google 3D Warehouse ● 3DS and Google Sketchup object import ● Realistic light and shadow rendering ● Roofs Assistant and dormer library ● Extensive 2D drawing and annotation tools ● Floor plan printing and export (PDF, JPEG, PNG) ● Daytime and geographic location controls ● Much more!
You won't feel lost inside of Live Interior 3D Pro thanks to the video tutorial course and the in-depth user manual. While both are available on www.belightsoft.com, video tutorials can also be launched from inside of the program.
Whats New in Version 2.7.3 - Fixed issues when moving in 3D using the keyboard shortcuts. - Fixed issue with opening "Import 3D Object…" dialog in the main menu. - Improved overall stability. - Minor improvements and bug fixes.
WHAT'S NEW Version 2.8:
Full Support for MacBook Pro Retina
* User interface fully enhanced. * Added high-resolution real-time 3D rendering for Retina display (Program Preferences > 3D Settings). * Enhanced both the vector 2D and toy-like 2D rendering modes.
* Added new print layout dialog for printing 2D plans and 3D views in batches as well as in different scales. * Improved iBooks Author-compatible Collada import and export.
Enhancements & Bug Fixes:
* Added the ability to use the Pan and Zoom tools while drawing in 2D. * Redesigned 2D rendering for better crisp look and feel. * Reworked all 2D tools. * Added import for Collada files from Trimble 3D Warehouse (formerly Google 3D Warehouse). * Redesigned the way object and material previews are generated. * Changed default camera positions when using the Jump to Selection in 3D option if a floor or ceiling is selected. * Fixed issues with artifact shadows when exporting high-resolution screenshots and movies. * Fixed an issue with inserting images into 2D view via drag and drop from the Finder. * Improved general performance and stability. * Minor bug fixes and improvements.
WHAT'S NEW Version 2.8.1: * Fixed issues with converting user object libraries from the previous version; * Improved opening large documents with auto-generated representations enabled; * Solved issues with editing text annotations and floor labels; * Other minor bug fixes and stability improvements.