By consolidating your finances – all your checking, savings, and credit card accounts – into one place, Koku provides shocking insight into your spending and income habits. Koku is flexible and easy to use while keeping your personal finances, well… personal! Don't take our word for it, check out our website for more details before you purchase!
Create your own tags to describe transactions, then generate custom reports to analyze your finances – literally in your own words! After just a few weeks of using Koku, you will learn more about your financial habits than you ever expected - like how much you spend on food, clothing, or your favorite coffee shop. Never again will you wonder about the current balance of any accounts, because you can see this in an instant.
Have old financial statements to analyze? No problem! Koku's importing lets you easily merge the past with the present.
Best of all, Koku stores your sensitive financial data only on your computer so you can even work offline. Which means the only person with access to your financial data, is you!
Not convinced you need a personal finance manager? You may want to consider these benefits...
Top Ten Benefits to Managing Your Personal Finances:
1. Trace your money as it flows into and out of your accounts, without needing to log into websites or maintain spreadsheets.
2. Instantly know the current balances of all your accounts with just one click.
3. Uncover your spending habits, and where you can afford to cut back.
4. Catch mistakes immediately after they occur.
5. Eliminate complicated reconciling processes at the end of the month; who needs the stress.
6. Review your spending and income trends over time to determine how much you should spend on that next vacation.
7. Look up past transactions in an instant, just by a simple keyword search.
8. It's fun! No, really!
9. You can relax because everything you need to know about your money is organized in one place.
10. Truly know, without a doubt, where you stand financially, every day.
Still not convinced? Check out some of Koku's fantastic features:
• Direct connect - automatically and securely downloads your transactions in real time from supported US banks. It's never been this easy to reconcile your finances across multiple accounts! Visit our website for a list of supported banks. Note that some banks may charge a fee for this service.
• Smart tagging technology - gives you the power to categorize your spending and income your way with labels like "Groceries, "Movies" or "Paycheck".
• Intelligent reporting - provides an insightful and revealing picture of your spending and income habits over time.
• Importing - consolidates your financial history from old bank statements in any of the supported formats: OFX, QIF, QFX, and OFC.
• Summary reports and a dashboard widget - instantly displays an overview of your current balances across all accounts.
• Effortless transaction entry with transfer support - follows your flow of money between accounts and makes it easy to add new transactions on the fly.
• Quick search - recalls past transactions with a simple keyword search.
Whats New in Version 1.3.2
- Fixed multiple crashes related to deleting objects while viewing reports
- Fixed an issue with the Dashboard Widget not showing all documents
- Fixed crash on importing
- Fixed issues with Eastern Bank direct connect
- Fixed crash when creating and deleting multiple transactions in an empty account on 10.6
- Fixed an issue where CPU usage could eventually become high
- Fixed an issue scripting Koku through Scripting Bridge
- Fixed an issue creating documents on 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Added Chinese translation
- Updates to Spanish translation
- Updates to the problem reporter
- Updates to localization tool
WHAT'S NEW Version 2.0.3: