Description: iScrapbook is the #1 scrapbooking application for Macintosh. It's designed for both novice and professional scrapbookers. iScrapbook manages the entire scrapbooking process from page design to album organization.
iScrapbook includes everything you need to digitally scrapbook on your Mac. It includes a class-leading assortment of design tools, drawing shapes, artwork, templates, and more.
• THE WORLD'S FIRST SEARCHABLE ARTWORK • Most digital scrapbookers end up with thousands of artwork images on their computers. Browsing, searching, and managing thousands of images has proven to be an almost impossible, if not very time-consuming, task for most scrapbookers. iScrapbook.com solves this problem once and for all.
iScrapbook works with packages of related images called "iScrapKits". An iScrapKit is more than just a collection of high-quality graphics. iScrapKits also contain built-in information about the kit and the graphics in the kit. This information makes it easy to browse and search for the perfect graphic without any setup on your part. For example, you can quickly search your iScrapKits for an orange bow made out of ribbon.
When searching for the perfect graphic, you can search by name, tags, primary color, secondary colors, and actual colors.
• BONUS! FREE ARTWORK FROM ARTISTS ALL OVER THE WORLD • iScrapbooks comes with 16 FREE iScrapKits (A $96 Value). These 16 iScrapKits contain 1,175 graphics from artists all over the world. These kits come directly from the iScrapbook.com Store and would cost $96 to purchase..
• DRAG & DROP SCRAPBOOKING • iScrapbook comes with twenty-five 2nd generation Smart Templates that will revolutionize your scrapbooking experience. Each Smart Template has been professionally designed and shows you exactly where to place papers, embellishments, journaling, and more. The templates are "smart" because the software understands what each placeholder on the template represents. For example, double-click a ribbon placeholder on the template and iScrapbook will show you all of your ribbons. The ribbon will even be automatically resized to fit the space.
Smart Templates are so amazing because they help you create custom scrapbook pages in just a few clicks. In addition to the Smart Templates included with the software, you can create your own Smart Templates for future projects. Chronos will also be offering additional professionally-designed Smart Template packs for sale in the future.
• MANAGE YOUR PROJECTS WITH EASE • Group your scrapbook pages into as many albums as you'd like. You'll be able to see your pages side-by-side as they would appear in a book. Plus, you can even create page spreads that span two pages.
• iPHOTO AT YOUR FINGERTIPS • iScrapbook automatically loads your photos directly from iPhoto. Just drag them onto your page. It couldn't be easier.
• TEXT MADNESS: BEND IT, SPIRAL IT, CROP IT • Text is magic in iScrapbook. Bend it along a curve. Spiral it to tell a story. Or use text to crop an image. It's so easy that it's fun!
• SHOP TILL YOU DROP • The iScrapbook Store offers the best shopping experience in the world for digital scrapbookers. The store features large previews, consistent pricing, and beautiful artwork categorized by theme, style, and artist.
Whats New in Version 3.3.6 • Fixed a problem that could sometimes cause images to disappear from design • Improved the Download Artwork screen in the Welcome window
What's New in Version 3.3.8 • Improved auto-resizing of large images that are dragged and dropped onto the design canvas • Fixed issue dragging and dropping artwork images to the Finder • Fixed issue that sometimes caused photos to appear flipped when running under Mountain Lion • Fixed problem importing U.S. Letter and A4 Smart Templates so they're not interpreted for use in 12x12" albums • Fixed problem dragging cropped paper images to/from the Favorites Bin
What's New Version 4.0.0: * NEW! Overhauled user interface for a more modern look and improved efficiency * NEW! Add text along the path of any shape * NEW! Add customizable reflections to any graphic, shape or text box * NEW! Add movies to scrapbook pages * NEW! Add audio to scrapbook pages * NEW! Social network sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc.) * NEW! Save a scrapbook page as desktop wallpaper * NEW! Email or send a scrapbook page as a message * NEW! Integrated Layers pane * NEW! Two heart shapes * NEW! Nine speech bubble shapes * NEW! View Aperture photos, albums, and events in built-in photo browser * NEW! View iPhoto events in built-in photo browser * NEW! Search iPhoto photos by name, keyword, date, rating * NEW! Sort iPhoto/Aperture photos * NEW! Add Finder folders containing images to built-in photo browser * NEW! Rotate movies on scrapbook pages * NEW! Delete a "modifier" for a control point on a Bezier shape * NEW! Combined Color and Gradient inspectors for efficiency * NEW! Rotate grouped objects as a whole instead of independently * NEW! Lion fullscreen support * BONUS! 17 FREE and ALL-NEW iScrapkits (a $46 value)
Version 4.0.1 BONUS! 4 FREE and ALL-NEW iScrapkits (a $13 value)
Version 4.0.4 Fixed problem introduced in 4.0.3 that could cause software to crash under Snow Leopard
Added option to manually choose an iPhoto or Aperture library in the version of the software sold directly from the Chronos website (the Mac App Store version already has this capability) Added error reporting when the iPhoto or Aperture library can't be found or opened Added iPhoto/Aperture Info button to see path and additional info (including error information) for current library Added menu commands to show/hide/customize the toolbar Added ability to start editing text in a selected text box by simply starting to type. This allows text boxes that are behind other objects to be edited Fixed problem where GIF images appeared on the Canvas as movies Fixed problem exporting/printing two-page spreads where a background image was incorrectly drawn on a single page instead of the entire spread Fixed problem in non-Mac App Store version of software that caused exported pages to have an "album" extension instead of a "page" extension Fixed problem problem where if a photo that was just inserted was cropped, then immediately uncropped, the photo would disappear Fixed problem where a photo that was inserted then immediately set as the background image wouldn't appear in the background