Doceri does it all!
Control your presentations live with Airplay or through your Mac or PC. Create hand drawn images over your presentations. Cut, copy, paste or insert images, then record a screencast video.
CREATE hand written or hand drawn Doceri projects on your iPad, using sophisticated drawing tools and the innovative Doceri Timeline. Unlike others, Doceri allows you to go back and edit any drawing stroke and any inserted photo or hand drawn object at any point. Create, edit, replay and perfect your hand drawn or annotated presentation before you record, or record live during your presentation. This enables easy creation of high-quality, Flipped Classroom Screencasts.
CONTROL a computer through your iPad. When connected via WIFI or an ad hoc wireless connection to your Mac or PC, you can access and control your desktop using Doceri on the iPad, and Doceri Desktop software for your computer. Download Doceri Desktop from Doceri.com. You can also control your classroom AV system from the iPad with SP Controls’ Presentation Control System.
PRESENT anything from your Mac or PC connected to a projector, using Doceri’s desktop software. When your desktop is running Keynote or PowerPoint, Doceri’s unique one touch controls make it easy to control and annotate over your presentation, and save it as a Doceri project for future use. Present without a computer through Doceri’s special support for Apple TV. Your audience sees only the presentation area of your Doceri screen - not the tool bars or rotations.
SHARE still image captures, multi-page PDFs or audio/video screencasts via email, iTunes, YouTube or Facebook. Or, save to the Camera Roll to share to any service you can connect to via your iPad or computer.
NOTE from the Doceri Team:
So that you can fully try out all of the features that set Doceri apart, we’ve created this app with a watermark that will be added to the images, PDFs and screencast videos that you share. You can remove or customize this watermark with an in app purchase - we believe that you should be able to try all of Doceri's features before you decide to buy.
What Teachers are saying About Doceri
“Doceri allows me to present a lesson from anywhere in the classroom; a big plus when trying to manage 32+ middle school students. To actually see what I am writing and replay it while facing my students with my back to the board is amazing! I can work out equations ahead of time, or live in front of the students.”
- Anne Whitman, 7th grade math teacher at Oakdale Jr. High in California
“With Doceri in our room, I can more easily have students share their work (by writing on the iPad or by snapping a picture of their work in progress), which allows more voices to be heard. I also spend more time facing the class and talking with students, rather than facing the board and talking at students, which also eliminates many behavior issues.”
- Robert Pronovost, 2nd grade teacher at Belle Haven School in California
Whats New in Version 2.0.2
Doceri 2.0 is here with an all new user interface. To ease the transition, visit Doceri.com and click the upgrade link. *** YOU MUST UPGRADE DOCERI DESKTOP TO V2.0 ***
You can now prepare Doceri Projects on the iPad without being connected to a Doceri Desktop AND you can present without a Doceri Desktop via Airplay. Audio recording has been added to create high quality screencast videos based on Doceri projects. In addition, more sophisticated drawing and authoring tools have been added, as well visual file management, improved placement of project timeline controls for easier presentation, and improved screen update time for remote desktop control.
Screencasting with Doceri
• Create a live screencast as you present, or create, edit and perfect your project in advance and add an audio voice over later
• Choose to save audio or delete and re-record without impacting your Doceri project
• Videos may be shared via YouTube, Facebook or email and/or saved to the Camera Roll and any app that responds to video
New Drawing and Authoring Tools
• New line tools (with snapping), geometric shapes (rectangle, ellipse) arrow tool and a new pen tool with realistic ink flow
• Easy access to six user-defined favorites from the available drawing tools
• Place photos from Camera Roll, Photo Stream or another application at any point in your project
• The new lasso tool allows you to cut, copy, move and paste drawing objects
• Choose between patterns, colors or create custom backgrounds on any slide in your project
Direct Controls for Keynote and Powerpoint
• Launch a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation and use Doceri’s one-touch controls to advance your slides
• Annotate over Keynote or Powerpoint (or anything shown on your desktop), creating a multipage Doceri project while keeping your original presentation file intact
Completely Revamped File Management
• Doceri files can now be stored on the iPad
• Duplicate, merge projects, and transfer to and from your desktop
• Combine, resize and share screencasts to Facebook, YouTube, Camera Roll or email with a simple drag and drop
• Full implementation of cross application file sharing allowing “open in” function to copy files in and out of Doceri
***** NOTE *****
By default, all shared images, PDFs and screencast videos, as well as images shared with Airplay carry the Created with Doceri watermark. We believe in a full try before you buy policy. This watermark may be removed or customized to your own logo with an in-app purchase.