Description: CALORIES 3: Your personal diet, health and fitness coach
➤ Track, analyze and improve your diet. ➤ Control and reduce your weight drastically. ➤ Control your calorie usage and improve your fitness. ➤ Track and analyze your body data chronologically. ➤ Import data from iOS products (Withings etc.) on the fly.
➤ Track your daily diet:
• The most reliable USDA Food Database for Dietary Study 3.0 helps you track your diet. • Food databases contain over 80.000 foods, showing 44 nutrients per food. • Additional databases available in several languages. • Create custom foods.
➤ Organize, analyze and improve your diet:
• Create custom meal types allocated to certain daytimes. • Set goals for the intake of nutrients. • Info panel shows nutrients.
Personal goals are color coded. • Quick info panel shows calories and goals for individual meals. • Calorie display divided into carbs, fat and proteins; calorie limit displayed. • Chronological view of consumed calories (day, week, month or year).
➤ Import body data automatically or manually:
• Measurement panels for weight (incl. body analysis), blood pressure and blood sugar. • Weight: BMI calculated in real time. Data import from Withings scales. • Blood pressure: Track systolic, diastolic and BPM rates. Unhealthy values color coded. Data import from Withings Blood Pressure Monitor. • Blood sugar: Track blood sugar in mg/dl or mmol/l. Data import coming soon!
➤ Track your calorie usage manually or by data import:
• Enter and analyze activities with burned calories. • Use standard or custom activities. • Choose an activity and how many kcals to burn - Calories 3 calculates the required duration. • Enter burned calories directly, when using Nike+ iPod kit or other fitness products. • Data import from Wahoo fitness products via iPhone client Cal2Go 2 (available in Calories 3.3). • Data import from Body Media Armband (available in Calories 3.1. in mid may).
➤ Overview and analysis:
• Analysis window offers 5 graphs: Weight, body analysis, blood pressure, blood sugar and calories. • Optimal BMI range, desired weight and calorie limit are displayed. • Net calorie intake calculated from consumed and burned calories.
➤ Reach and sustain your desired weight with our intelligent assistants:
• Set milestones to break your overall diet down. Specify weight goal and duration and the milestone assistant will calculate the required calorie reduction and calorie limits to reach and sustain your weight. • Resist temptations with “My Temptation”: This assistant uses your dietary habits to tell you if you may indulge or should rather take up some sports.
➤ Share Calories and use it on the go:
• Multiuser: Up to 5 user accounts (family). • Share custom foods with other users. • Print your data or export CSV files. • iPhone app Cal2Go 2 available including automatic synchronization for use on the go.
See the full list of features on our homepage!
Whats New in Version 3.1.1 Maintenance release, minor bug fixes
What's New in Version 3.2
New: Support for Fitbit Ultra Activity trackers and Fitbit Aria WiFi balances added New: One-button-sync-all function integrated New: Activity section now supports selection of connected activity manager devices beside manual entries
New: Spanish online help added
New: Calculation für burned calories in future are based on an estimation from the past and allows (again) planning meals and activities for the future
New: Optimized for Retina Displays
What's New Version 3.2.1: * New: One-click instant install of additional food databases * New: Calories 3 is now sandboxed (Apple security feature) * Bugfix: Report view calculations fixed * Bugfix: Birth dates beyond 1945 caused a miscalculation of basal metabolism in user preferences
What's New in Version 3.2.2
Bugfix: - Printing works again - Saving Database backup works again - Preferences panel respects now older Macs with poor display resolution.
What's New Version 3.3:
* Support of Medisana health devices: o Target scale - body weight, fat, water, bones, muscle analysis. o CardioDock - Blood pressure and pulse. o GlucoDock - Blood sugar. * Calories 3 now synchronizes data of these Medisana devices. * Calories 3 supports mixed operation. You are free to combine any supported device from Fitbit, Withings, BodyMedia and Medisana.
What's New Version 3.3.1: • Fixed the "Multiple validation error" that occurred in case another instance of Calories app is already running. • Fixed issues when creating a sync-service account. • Database auto repair routine added. • minor bugfixes for Medisana device sync integration • Fixed timeframe settings for report mode • Added an info panel to preferences -> sync service section
Version 3.3.3: * Bugfix: Custom daily calories consumption will work with milestones * Bugfix: Weight entries added to the future by accident do not interfere with current data entered in the future * Fix: Activity strings type corrected * Some issues with Fitbit and other small fixes